[esp-r] Re: furniture in esp-r

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue May 24 11:10:48 BST 2011

Hi Camilo

interesting point. I do not quite understand what you mean by "effectively
replace on part of the exposed wall with another", though.

A hanging surface will influence the long wave radiation ("block"). Good
practice would entail splitting the surrounding surfaces into smaller
surfaces to get good results in detailed view-factor based radiation
calculation (which, of course, must be done with such surfaces). The
convection will surely be a bit high, I agree, as this will be based on the
single zone node temperature.

Good to have a discussion here!

--------- Original-Nachricht --------