[esp-r] Re: Res: AW: H3K / XML / CSV Output

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Aug 25 16:43:43 BST 2010

Hi Ian

the "do not integrate" must be set in prj before you simulate. When you
change the time step (number of time steps per hour), prj asks if every time
step or hourly values should be saved. Here you say "every time step".

Oversizing may influence the simulation depending on time step. If enough
power is available, any temperature change can be egalized in one time step.
If not enough power is available, it may take more than one time step. Of
course, this will also depend on time steps.

--------- Original-Nachricht --------