[esp-r] Res: AW: H3K / XML / CSV Output

Ian McCall ijmccall at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 15:32:07 BST 2010

Hello Achim (& Fellow ESP-r's),

Thanks for the below explanations.

1)  My control is super simple for this model > Basic Control > Heating
Set-point of 19 C. How does the heating system work? Would the size (or more
specifically the oversizing) of the heating system affect the basic control? Can
it be regulated or is it either "on" / "off"? Would oversizing account for the
below fluctuations?

You mentioned  "do not integrate time step values" for the results file. Is this
option available? If it does exist can you help me find it? What I do to display
information is:

> Results Analysis > Time-step reports > preformance metrics > heating / cool /
>humidify > Sensible heating load

> I output the information to a file.

None of the following Data Display options give me what I want:
> Data Display options: (currently variable)
- integrated -
- rate of change of variable -
- variable -
- continue -

2) Thanks for the clarification ... CSV & XML are always produced with the H3K
option ... I think there still exists a menu sensitivity in the Native Windows
Version that does not appear in the Linux Version. (This one is probably for
Jon).

Regards,

Ian