[esp-r] problem with a CFD model

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Mon Feb 5 15:14:16 GMT 2024

Dear list,
I am trying to make a specific model including a CFD domain work, but I am not succeeding and I cannot find the problem.
This is a link to the model:
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/folder_16x16.png]espfile<https://polimi365-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/10026736_polimi_it/EpdkAbl5PsNJur06Xe4Tq6kB4y3fr09C0y3I7PbYAZ7edw?e=6TkqmG>
It is a simple model. There are three zones and the intermediate one has been modelled both with a mass-flow network and as a CFD domain, but the simulation runs only in the former case.
I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Gian Luca

Gian Luca Brunetti
Arch. PhD
Politecnico di Milano
DAStU - Dipartimento di Architettura e Studi Urbani / Department of Architecture and Urban Studies
via Bonardi 3, edificio 12 / building 12
20133 Milano
tel. (+39) 02 2399 5750
cell. (+39) 3358040808
email: gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it