[esp-r] looking for ESP-r models using component based air source heat pumps

Jon Hand jon.in.glasgow at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:55:44 GMT 2024

I am interested in finding past ESP-r models that have used
either component 360 (CMP36C/S in the code) a reversible
heat pump which uses a quadratic to capture COP, or the
more complex component 450 (CMP45C/S in the code) which
has separate curves for COP and for the compressor.

In particular how available performance data (mfg tend to
put the best data in places we can't see) into the attributes
that ESP-r can use.  I would like to improve the code documentation
and tutorials for modelling ASHP variants.

Regards, Jon Hand, Glasgow