[esp-r] Re: New release

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sun Jan 12 11:14:28 GMT 2020

… hi all,

is anybody using the current version of ESP-r and also using models with adapted convection coefficients?

Anyway, after updating my .htc files to the new format, i.e. changing the line 3 from

-  1 # number control intervals

to 3 - 4 (new)

+*Days,  1
+  1 # number control intervals for all day types

I still do not get the old, expected results in terms of hc. Also, I do not get any errors or warnings. The code changes in convect1.F and convect2.F are inconclusive as to what could be the issue.

Any ideas welcome.