[esp-r] Re: Complex fenestration

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Mar 8 18:10:31 GMT 2019

Hi Mohamad,

the feature is implemented, yes. However, it is not the “CFC” feature, but is called “bidirectional”. You need to add two lines like so

*biopt  30 ../zones/geniusinternal_wsv.csv
 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,0,0

in your .cfg. The “1” says, this surface (surfaces simply numbered across all zones) uses the data from the .csv file which looks like the attached.

I haven’t used this for quite some time, so I have no idea if the feature is still functioning correctly “out of the box” and can’t say where in prj you can find the interactive setting-up of this. Hope it helps.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch