[esp-r] Re: Temporal file for infiltration and ventilation

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Aug 13 18:03:34 BST 2018

Hi Mohamad,

there are usually several ways to skin a cat, as they say. Sadly, I can’t really answer your question in regard to the tdf file. However, the “ventilation” in the operations is as you write “from zone to zone”. What didn’t work with that approach? Possibly you would need to also define a large enough infiltration for the “ventilation source zone”.

Do you have the infiltration schedule from measurements? Or why - if you want "detailed infiltration" - are you not using an explicit air flow network? This can handle both the infiltration and the mechanical ventilation very flexibly. E.g. take a look at the exemplar cellular_various …

achim.geissler at intergga.ch