[esp-r] "capture" disappears on resizing window in X11 interface

Christopher Heard cheard at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Aug 13 21:18:48 BST 2018

Does anyone have any idea how to get the “capture” buttons at the bottom right of the text and image panels, as they disappear on resizing the window by dragging on the bottom right hand corner of the Project Manager Window? - refresh image doesn’t do the trick.

Apparent workaround: Use one of the “capture" buttons before resizing the Project Manager Window and they stay alive and appear to keep working - do this after the refocus.

This is using the latest (V13.2.4) version running on Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS 64 bit on VirtualBox 5.2.16 on top of Windows 7 64bit Professional (Because I have been using an old version of Excel to run the climate file morphing spreadsheet from CCWorldWeatherGen).

I hope that this information saves someone else the time it took fiddling around to find this interesting idiosyncrasy in the X11 interface.

Christopher