[esp-r] Temporal file for infiltration and ventilation

Mohamad Rida mohamad.rida at bauing.uni-kl.de
Mon Aug 13 16:23:43 BST 2018

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project require a detailed schedule for
infiltration and mechanical ventilation.

I created a temporal file for infiltration and ventilation. But I am not
sure how to set a constant temperature for the ventilated air.

Is it possible to define a constant temperature for the mechanical
ventilated air using the temporal file?

Does "ventilation source 1st zone" mean to link the ventilation from zone to
zone? I tried to create a zone with a basic controller setting its DB
temperature to a constant value and link it but it didn't work.

Does anyone have experience on how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Mohamad Rida