[esp-r] Re: Importing weather data

Graeme Flett graeme.flett at strath.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 10:19:58 BST 2018

Hi

I had a similar problem recently with an Elements generated epw. The problem was related to the 6th column, the uncertainty flag, which was blank (i.e. comma-comma). The ESP-r read function skips this and assigns the dry bulb value to the flag input and then reads in the remainder one column out.

Can you check if this is the same problem as I don't get the same error on the graphical view. If you add a '-' to the first day or two at the 6th column you can check these read OK without having to fill in the whole file. If this doesn't fix it can you share the epw file, or at least the preamble and first few lines, for checking.

Graeme