[esp-r] Re: ESP-r archivist thanks from Glasgow

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 16:24:23 BST 2018

I wanted to say a big thanks to Ian for carrying out the mostly-thankless task of
hearding-the-cats of the ESP-r community as each of us has been driven by
our separate curiosities for the past gosh-how-many-years.

Whether we were fans of subversion or Github, or like Joe, fans of tar files,
we all benefited the higher level reality checks enforced by Ian.

-Jon Hand, Glasgow