[esp-r] Re: Optical properties switch

Joe Clarke joe at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 10:57:53 GMT 2018

Hi Anna

It would be easy to implement a mod to do as you require. Just locate
the line that corresponds to the present temperature test (e.g. on
outdoor temperature) and change the test to use the window node (a TFC
variable if the window is a TMC). You can do it!

Regards,

Joe

__
Professor J A Clarke
Director, ESRU and BRE Centre of Excellence
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
James Weir Building
75 Montrose Street
University of Strathclyde