[esp-r] Re: Optical properties switch

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Mar 13 19:28:24 GMT 2018

Dear Anna,

likely what Joe means is change the if statement in line 734 of esrubld/solar.F from

                  IF(TFA(ICOMP).GT.BACTPT(ICOMP,K,ITMC))THEN

to something like

                  IF(TFC(ICOMP,surfno,layno).GT.BACTPT(ICOMP,K,ITMC))THEN

… however, which exact variable is to be used is unclear to me and also this would entail hard-coding the surface-in-the-zone-number and the layer-in-the-TMC-number, which is quite a hack.

Joe?

achim.geissler at intergga.ch