[esp-r] Re: Automatic rounding of decimal points

Dimitris "Jim" Sfakianakis dsfakianakis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:27:20 GMT 2015

George and Achim,

Thanks! It was that setting in the region and language settings.

Achim, I agree that compiling the source code in a UNIX environment is the
best way to use ESP-r, however, when I recommend ESP-r to someone I prefer
to start with the windows version because compiling the source code can be
a very overwhelming experience with a very steep learning curve just to be
able to use the tool!

Kind regards,

Dimitris

t: +1 (949) 202 - 8053