[esp-r] Re: Automatic rounding of decimal points

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Nov 9 18:15:39 GMT 2015

Dear Dimitris,

firstly, you should definitely use “.” (period) as decimal separator, not “,” (comma).

Where does this happen (which feature of ESP-r is being used)? There are certain places in the code, where this is done, however, they should be few.

I’m afraid I couldn’t really help, though, as I cannot compile the windows version (I could maybe point to the place in the code which would need a change, however). My recent experience with students is that either a Cygwin installation or a dual boot Linux installation was basically manageable by the students (one, each, only, though, so no large statistic). Being able to compile the code does make life easier, in my experience.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch