[esp-r] Query: Spatial resolution

Matthew Wright matthew.wright at c4ci.eu
Thu Feb 26 15:35:28 GMT 2015

Hi Jon/all,

I am aware that the CFD, and an old ground heat flow, simulation modules resolve a detailed spatial grid.

Firstly
Am I correct in my understanding that ESP-r does not do this generally?

Secondly
If analysing glazing or similar items, is it possible to create a time dependent, fine meshed spatial grid in ESP-r?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Regards

Matt
Matthew Wright MA Physics (Oxon) PGCE
Physicist

e: Matthew.Wright at c4ci.eu
m: +44 (0)7908030742
p: +44 (0)1823 617166

 Please think before you print !

This e-mail including attachments is confidential, may be covered by legal professional privilege and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are prohibited from printing, copying or distributing it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, fax or by telephone and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you.

C4Ci Ltd Registered Address: (Registered in England No. 06455265)     Atticus House     2 The Windmills     Turk Street     Alton     Hampshire     GU34 1EF     UK