[esp-r] Re: GSHP

Andrew Cowie cn06arc at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 15:27:48 GMT 2014

Hi Gul,

The idealised plant functionality is post-processing that was implemented as part of a package collectively called H3K. If you run your simulation with save option 5 you should get a file called "[your_cfg_file].h3k" instead of a results library that will contain summary information which should include information about the GSHP. I think you need to compile with XML support to enable this.

I am unsure if there is currently a way to get time-step output on idealised plant networks.  However it just so happens that I am working on a similar issue as we speak, so I can certainly direct you to the relevant parts of the code if you wish.

Best regards,
Andy Cowie

ESRU