[esp-r] GSHP

Gül Nihal Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Mon Dec 1 12:48:15 GMT 2014

Hi, I am tring to add a GSHP heating system to my model, as below:Networks àplants and systems à  idealizedà add a new system à ground source heatpump àheatingà no backup à steady state capacity10000 Wàheat pump COP 40 àflow rate -1 àflow rate at rating conditions -1 àcirculation fan mode-continuous mode àcirculation fan position 1 àcirculation fan power 1000 àoutdoor fan power 1000 àfan power ass with auto mode 1000

However, when I simulate my model, in my out.csv file all values for GSHP as electricity used are all "0". I am doind something wrong but I dont know what is wrong. Thanks for any help Best Gul