[esp-r] cellular_pv example of esp-r

Gül Nihal Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Mon Dec 1 14:53:20 GMT 2014

Hi, There is an example in esp-r for fotovoltaics which is described in link --> http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/Courseware/ESP-r/photovoltaics.htm There is an  PV modulesmounted on the existing Wall of manager_a. I want to enlarge this pv module. I am enlaging the module by changing its vertex coordinates and area of modüle becomes 2 times bigger however when I simulate and chech results analysis->electrical results-> total generation, total generation changes in very small  amount and is not 2 times bigger than first simulation. How can I add pv modules or enlarge existing modüle in order to get more electricity generation? Thanks for any help Best Gul