[esp-r] Re: Flow chart of how esp-r works

Kostas Gobakis kgobakis at isc.tuc.gr
Thu Oct 16 13:41:46 BST 2014

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I just found on the publication section of the ESP-r website two documents
1) Flowchart of the Structure of the Main Controller of the Simulator
bps, Routine mznuma.
<http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/Documents/mznuma_flowchart.pdf>
2) Flowchart of the Structure of the Simulator bps.
<http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/Documents/bps_flowchart.pdf>

I want to external couple openFoam to calculate the convective heat
transfer coefficients of the external surfaces of the building.

Also if i have 2 building in the same simulations does ESP-r calculate
the reflective solar radiation from one building to the other?

Thanks in advance,
Kostas Gompakis

???? 15-Oct-14 13:22, ?/? Jon Hand ??????: