[esp-r] Re: Flow chart of how esp-r works

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 11:22:40 BST 2014

For a new person to the ESP-r code it is a challenge to know where to look in the ~1 million
lines of code.  I attach a link to a developers document which may give you some clues. ESP-r
has evolved a bit since that document was created so some sections might be slightly different
to the source code.

And there are several sections in the ESP-r Cookbook which relate to the relationships between
the ESP-r executables and databases etc.

Perhaps you can tell us what topics you are looking for and we could give you some
hints as to where to look in the code?

-Jon Hand, ESRU

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17785121/ESPr_Installers/ESP-r_developers_doc_2012.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17785121/esp-r_cookbook_may_2014_c.pdf