[esp-r] looking for an example model of embedded floor heating via system components

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 16:24:04 GMT 2014

I have watched over time as folk have developed the slab-on-grade hydronic
heating component.  I want to move from using the inject-into-thin-zone approach
and apply it within the context of a residential scale system which is supplying
a zoned e.g. ground level and multiple mid-level floor pipes embedded in concrete and
driven from a boiler or heat pump.

Rather than do it all from scratch I would like to create one and then compare
with some one elses working example.  Anyone have something I could use
for testing?

Regards, Jon Hand