[esp-r] Re: cooling

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Feb 25 19:30:42 GMT 2014

Dear Arianna,

the information about the model is a bit scarce.
- do you have an afn defined?
- how is this affected by closing doors?
- could closing doors reduce night time cooling (if any)?
- how is the AC modelled? Do ducts run through zones that may become warmer by closing doors?
- how do surface temperatures of the living room change after closing doors (i.e., does the bedroom become hot and what is the construction between these zones)?
- is the cooling load absolutely higher or relatively?

… and maybe a few more I am not thinking about, right now.

Cheers,
Achim

achim.geissler at intergga.ch