[esp-r] cooling

Arianna Sdei A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 17:23:35 GMT 2014

Dear All,

I am running some simulations in a multizone model of a single storey house with one bedroom and one living room. I am controlling some air conditioning in the living room only from May to September. So, I thought that by closing the door of the living room I would get a lower cooling load. But actually if I close all doors in the house I get a slightly higher cooling load and a lower heating load. Do you know why? Let me know,

Regards,

Arianna Sdei

Research Fellow IFORE (Innovation For Renewal)

UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON

Moulsecoomb, Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4AT

direct line: 0044 (0)2036747268

mobile: 0044 (0)7981739024