[esp-r] Re: cooling

Arianna Sdei A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 12:28:05 GMT 2014

Dear Achim,

Thank you for your comment. I do have an afn defined and I am only imposing a cooling set point temperature on the control file for the living room during the day and the bedroom at night. There is no night time cooling at the moment. The cooling load seems to increase slightly in his absolute value while the heating reduces quite a lot . I will send you more detailed figures shortly,

regards
Arianna