[esp-r] Update on migration of ESP-r source code to github

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Feb 20 21:38:35 GMT 2014

I'm pleased to report that migration of ESP-r source code to GitHub is nearly complete. The project will be hosted here:

https://github.com/ESP-rCommunity/

In there, you will find a module called ESP-rSource, which contains ESP-r source code. That presently includes the history of development_branch (now called 'master') and select branches. More will be added in the coming days.  I will also send out directions about how to access, modify and submit that code early next week.

In the meantime:

*         I will be reverting our current ESP-r svn repository on collab.net (aka cloudforge/codesion/cvsdude) to the free account today. I expect that some functions on that repository will continue to work, but I can't say which ones. In any case, please do not continue to commit changes the current repository; we cannot support their inclusion in the new one.

*         If you want to use github to manage your ESP-r source, be sure to register (http://github.com) and send me your username. If you don't want to use github, please contact Ian Beausoleil-Morrison to make other arrangements.

*         All of the data from the old repository has been archived. I have your complete branch histories, and I can reintroduce them into the github repository if you wish.  I won't be pulling all of the branches across, but I'm happy to pull individual branches on request.

More details to come!