[esp-r] Re: Results Analysis errors

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Dec 26 09:42:42 GMT 2013

Dear Gul,

the first message seems to imply that something went wrong with your
simulation. Were there any messages in the console window? How large is the
results file when compared to what the simulator says before running
(simulate interactive)?

The second is likely a follow-up error.

--------- Original-Nachricht --------