[esp-r] error

Arianna Sdei A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Dec 25 15:35:41 GMT 2013

Dear list,

there is an error that I am fighting with. I am using the latest version of ESP-r and when I run a simulation I get the following message:

single year climate database not yet entered

warning: specified climate file (name_of_folder/cfg/.../dbs/climate_file) could not be found.

I have checked and the climate file is well into the dbs folder and the correct name is linked in cfg. I can see that the warning seems to suggest that the simulator is looking for the weather file into the cfg folder.

Did any of you come across a similar error? Where can I look at to correct it?

Thank you ,

Regards

Arianna

Arianna Sdei

Research Fellow IFORE (Innovation For Renewal)

UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON

Moulsecoomb, Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4AT

direct line: 0044 (0)2036747268

mobile: 0044 (0)7981739024