[esp-r] Re: Results Analysis errors

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 31 12:59:58 GMT 2013

To get casual gain information you need to specify how much information
gets recorded to file as the simulation runs.  In the project manger the
menu  browse/edit/simulate -> simulation
you need to toggle the save level (option f) to 2 or 4.

Also notice option [a simulation presets] which allow you
to pre-define a number of assumptions about the simulations
to be run (start and stop dates, time steps).

If ESP-r complains that a results file is corrupt best to remove
the results file(s) from the computer and try running the
assessment again.

Past email messages on this site have also dealt with
common problems with running assessments.  Also, if you
download and read the ESP-r Cookbook (UserGuide) there
are chapters about running assessments and interpreting
performance data.

Regards, Jon Hand