[esp-r] Re: Heat exchanger & Desiccant

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Fri Dec 20 12:18:15 GMT 2013

Dear Wakana,

you will find the "wet surface" (actually called "evaporating surface") in the special materials data base. In prj I think the corresponding menu item is called "active materials", but I am not sure. A rough description and the default values can be found in mscomp.db2, lines approx. 524 ff.

If it is possible to set up a model equivalent of a desiccant wheel with this special material I do not really know. The alternatives would be to check other available plant components and try to "put something together" or, all else failing, write your own plant component and add this to the code.

Good luck!