[esp-r] comfort metrics

Panos Rigos panos.bandit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:23:17 GMT 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to check the results about comfort in results analysis and I
have this problem: In summary statistics Even when I choose the occupied
period of the day in which I want to check some comfort metrics I get the
results for the whole day and of course I get bad results for the
unoccupied period. I tried both options, selecting which gain corresponds
to my occupancy and setting my own period in the day. But the results are
always for all the hours of the day. Can I do something to fix this?

Thank you,

Panos