[esp-r] bash script, clm module problem

Dimitrios Sfakianakis dimitrios.sfakianakis at strath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 19:49:51 GMT 2013

Dear List,

I am currently developing a bash script to automate a process. I'm opening the file in text mode and when selecting a different climate file, the clm module opens in a new window (a new command line where clm is in text mode). In this new command line the commands in my script are not executed.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Do you know if it's possible to input in this new command window?

Here is the script. The problem appears on the 12th line.

#!/bin/bash

for i in `ls /home/dsfakianakis/Elyros/ClimateFiles/*.clm`
do

prj -mode text -file Elyros.cfg << XZZ
<
$i
#at this point the clm module open in a new window and I have to manually close it for the script to continue.

-
-
-
XZZ

done

Thanks again for the support!!

Kind regards,

Dimitrios Sfakianakis MEng
Research Assistant, Dept. Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, University of Strathclyde
Kelvin Hydrodynamics Laboratory, Acre Road, Glasgow, G20 0TL
T: +44 (0) 141 330 2648 (Ext 2648)
M: +44 07514271592
E: dimitrios.sfakianakis at strath.ac.uk
The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263.