[esp-r] Re: bash script, clm module problem

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 21:57:18 GMT 2013

If you just want to alter the name of the weather file held in the model cfg file
and do not need to actually open the clm module - newer versions of the project manager
provide an option to just select the file and not start the clm module.  This should
make your automation much easier.

So you should update to the latest version of ESP-r either by checking out the
current development_branch and compiling it or using a recent installer for
Windows.  If you need the latter I can provide a link.