[esp-r] Re: control shading devices

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 22 19:15:05 GMT 2013

Upgrading fromn December 2011 version to current version is going to improve
your interactions with ESP-r.  Plus it will be much easier to support you if
you are working with a current version.

If you happen to be working on Windows 7 here is a link to an installer.
If you are working on Linux then you can just checkout the development_branch
from https://espr.svn.cvsdude.com/esp-r/branches/development_branch and
then issue the command:
  ./Install -d /opt/esru --gcc4 --debug
and answer the usual questions (yes to databases and example models).

There are detailed instructions in the source manuals/OS folders for
different computer types (READ before using Install).

-Jon Hand

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17785121/ESPr_Installers/ESP-r_setup_native_windows_w7_32bit_v12_0_9514.exe