[esp-r] Re: control shading devices

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sat Nov 23 15:54:13 GMT 2013

Hi Arianna,

yes, I would greatly recommend upgrading to the latest development_branch version (all the new CFC features are from "a few weeks ago"). Roller blinds and screens have been added to CFCs. Also, you can now use CFCs without GSLedit. Layers are now (also) available via an ESP-r native database.

In regard to awnings, I am not sure about an approach. Hopefully you get some response from others (I seem to recall that somebody in Canada was doing something along those lines some years ago).

achim.geissler at intergga.ch