[esp-r] Scripting and Perl

Amar Seeam amar.seeam at strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 29 14:42:32 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I would like some help with scripting. Basically I would like to
automate runs based on various .cfg files and output the simulation data
in CSV format (for further processing and other perl scripts).

I have tried to read through the perl scripts in the source branch
(tester.pl ) but was wondering if there are any other supporting
documentation (...or simpler scripts) for this or if there are specific
command line switches I need to instantiate and run bps to generate the
CSV files as result output (with user specified columns as well).

Thanks in advance.

Amar.