[esp-r] xml report problem

Sara Nikoofard sr880710 at dal.ca
Tue Aug 6 19:11:58 BST 2013

Hi All,

I have a problem with xml reporting. I am using the latest version of
development_branch which uses the new xml reporting format (h3kmodule.f90
and Addtoreport function). When I define the value of <hierarchy> as tree, I
can see the results in my xml report but when I change it to flat it doesn't
give me anything other than the names of variables in xml reporting. I
didn't have this problem with add_to_xml_reporting function before. Any idea
what I can do to get the same result as before with flat value for
<hierarchy>.

I attached the input.xml and xml report with flat value for new format
(1178A00245_flat_new.xml.orig) and xml report with flat value with old
format ((1178A00245.xml.orig) that I want to get.

Thanks,

Sara

Sara Nikoofard, PhD

Postdoctoral fellow

Mechanical Engineering Department, Room C254B

Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS

Phone: (902) 494-3165

email: s.nikoofard at dal.ca