[esp-r] Re: xml report problem

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Aug 6 20:33:22 BST 2013

Hi Sara

all I can say is that this is a reported bug (in any case, I reported it to core_developers some time in April).

However, I only had problems for the summary file, not the hourly data file. I am also not really sure what effect "flat" vs. "tree" really has / had. The code does seem to treat "flat" quite tersely (see TReportsManager.cpp, lines 2202 ff. as a likely place where things may be going wrong).

achim.geissler at intergga.ch