[esp-r] Re: Custom ground profile

Sébastien Brideau sebastien.brideau at gmail.com
Thu May 9 00:49:09 BST 2013

Hi Staya,

I think that you could maybe use an adiabatic boundary condition at the
outside of the floor. You could also use the “prescribed static” boundary
condition or the “similar to current”  boundary condition.

I don’t think that the ground profile would make much sense for your
application.  Maybe other users with much more building simulation knowledge
can let us know if I’m wrong on this, but I think that those three boundary
conditions would give you a good approximation of what is actually
happening.

Sebastien