[esp-r] Custom ground profile

Satya ringo.satyarr at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:11:16 BST 2013

Hi

I am modelling the 11th (top most) floor of a building in order to run a
simulation for resultant temperature distribution over 6 days.

I do not want to add 10 more floors to the model. What are my options?

So far the following has come to my mind:
i) use a custom ground profile: i have no idea how to do this, where should
i look for information and for samples of such files?

ii) create another single large zone consisting of the 10 lower floors
because I do not expect the temperature to drop sharply below the 10th
floor.

Satya