[esp-r] Re: 3D conduction model - exemplar

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Apr 18 13:55:00 BST 2013

A question about ground heat transfer....

The 3D ground conduction model has not been used very often in recent years
and with changes in compilers it might need some development work to be
useful.

And, you might want to get in touch with ESP-r users in Canada who have
a good knowledge of the BASESIMP (basement simulation) feature of ESP-r.

Regards, Jon Hand