[esp-r] Thermal indoor climate

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Mon Dec 3 08:28:41 GMT 2012

Dear list,

I have build a model of an industrial kitchen. The model is supposed fulfil the Danish regulation for low energy houses which in this case exclude cooling in general.
The internal heat load is quite large which results in too many hours with a temperature above 26°C.

The convective and radiant part from the equipment is 0,5/0,5.

My question is, does anyone know of any rule of thumb or literature on how much heat e.g. exhaust hood removes directly from the source (stoves) and hence does not affect the operative temperature of the room?

Any input is appreciated :)

Best regards

Per