[esp-r] Re: Simulating PCM and simulating Moveable Insulation

Alaa Al-Mosawi alaaliag at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 21:06:35 GMT 2012

Hi Helia,

For PCM, yes you can use ESP-r active materials (from special components menu) and change PCM properties as you required. You can chose the layer inside walls, ground or ceiling to put PCM effect.

Regards.

Alaa

Dr. Alaa Al-Mosawi
Head of Mechanical Engineering Department
College of Engineering
Al-Qadissya University
Al-Dewanya, Iraq