[esp-r] Re: Simulating PCM and simulating Moveable Insulation

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sat Dec 1 21:01:04 GMT 2012

Dear Helia

there are two PCM models in ESP-r. You can access the first of these via the "active materials" menu. I would suggest trying to start out with this one and set up a model.

What do you mean by "movable insulation"? ESP-r offers control "replacement of multi-layer constructions". This may cover what you are seeking?

Did you download the CookBook? This has many, many valuable hints on how to set up models and control.