[esp-r] ESP-r and BCVTB

Loonen, R.C.G.M. r.c.g.m.loonen at tue.nl
Thu Nov 29 09:55:16 GMT 2012

Dear Welma,

Probably it has to do with whether or not the shared library (libBCVTB.so) is successfully compiled and/or recognized, but there are many reasons that may cause this type of error message.
Note that the code in the ESP-r_BCVTB branch is functioning, but that we are still working on the very last testing steps to get it into development_branch.
The problem and solution are likely very specific to your computer system. Therefore, my suggestion is that we take the problem-solving discussion offline and report the solution back to the list.

I would also like to take this opportunity to make the list aware of the paper we presented at the IBPSA-England BSO12 conference, about the implementation aspects and potential applications of the ESP-r_BCVTB coupling:
"Performance prediction of advanced building controls in the design phase using ESP-r, BCVTB and Matlab". Link to full-text: http://repository.tue.nl/736580

Roel

Message: 1