[esp-r] ESP-r and BCVTB

Welma Pereira welma.pereira at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:45:07 GMT 2012

Hello everybody!
I am having an error message when I try to run the example espr-shading
I am using a linux virtual machine (ubuntu) 32 bits
 The error is this:

*** BCVTB - Establish client socket

Error: Could not open file 'socket.cfg'.

Error: Error when attempting to parse file 'socket.cfg'

Error: Could not obtain socket port number. Return value = -1.

socketFD: -1

Error: Called write to socket with negative socket number.

sockfd : -1

Error: Received retVal != 0. Exit simulation.

I don't understand because the file is there and have the permission to be
open.

Can you help me to solve this?

Many thanks,

Regards,