[esp-r] UK NCM stripped model

Ida Nordbotten Vågen idanordb at stud.ntnu.no
Wed May 23 12:58:36 BST 2012

Hi.

I am new to ESP-r and I have clicked my way around the program trying to
familiarize myself with it.

For now, my model seems to be an "UK NCM stripped model", and I was
wondering what that actually means?

I am supposed to compare my results with a a similar model with simulations
made in 2008 (with an older version of ESP-r I think).

As far as I can see some changes were made in the program according this in
2010. Will the fact that my model is a so-called "UK NCM stripped model"
influence my results in any way? (Per example will the earlier neglected
infiltration now be included?)

Regards,

Ida

Master of Science