[esp-r] Re: UK NCM stripped model

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Wed May 23 21:09:10 BST 2012

You shouldn't have that model active at all. It is for UK NCM compliance purposes. This model is created as a copy of a "normal" model and details not relevant to the UK NCM stripped from it. If you look in the cfg directory where the stripped model resides you should find your original model there as well. Use that.

Regards,
Aizaz