[esp-r] looking for some images / models which do something really interesting with ESP-r plant

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue May 1 05:11:01 BST 2012

I am putting together a demo session for ESP-r for the eSim conference in Halifax and
I have quite a few topics covered but the images I have for plant are just not
exciting, they don't tell much of a story and the networks involved are either
simple or ancient.  I know that some folk are doing amazing stuff, and I need
something to build a story aroud (and the model so that if someone asks I
can run it.

I have untill tuesday early evening (Halifax time) for a go / no-go on this
and I am happy to reference others in what gets shown.

Lets wow them!   Send me ideas, please.  -Jon Hand